Published on: 2nd February 2022
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive and approachable team members to join us!
* Waiting & general kitchen assistants.
*Previous experience not required as full training will be given.
* Transport provided as well as many other excellent benefits.
* Part time & full time positions available.
* Minimum age from 15 years old.
* Please contact us on 01305 820242 for more information and to arrange an informal chat to discuss further.
The Lobster Pot Restaurant has been in the same family since 1952.
We are situated next to the famous Portland Bill lighthouse in an outstanding location, on Dorset's World Heritage Jurassic Coast. This is just a short drive from Weymouth and only ten minutes away from the Olympic sailing venue at Portland Harbour.
We are famous for our Dorset Cream Teas as our scone recipe has remained the same since the business began. Fresh crab sandwiches and delicious freshly prepared chips are other favourites on our menu.
OUR OPENING TIMES:
The Lobster Pot is open 7 days a week.
Our guaranteed opening hours are 9.30am-4.30pm.
To our regular customers, please note that we have changed the format of some of our meals to allow for social distancing in the kitchen. Please ask a member of staff if you need more information.