7th July 2020
Our Covid-19 Infection Control Notice
The Lobster Pot is required to ensure the safety of both employees and customers.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:
- Sanitise hands before entering and departing. Dispensers are located at the entrance and exit.
- All restaurant guests to complete a Track and Trace Information form.
- Sanitise hands before entering and exiting the toilets.
- NO QUEUING for the toilets. Please ask a member of staff if you require to use the facilities.
- Stay 2m apart using the marked lines on the floor in the shop when paying.
- Customers are asked not to touch any shop items unnecessarily.
- When paying, please wait behind the line until called forward.
What we are doing to control the infection
- Entry and Exit by separate doors.
- The number of customers entering the premises will be controlled and at busy times a member of staff may limit entry.
- To help customers to keep their distance, marked lines have been placed on the floor 2m apart and a one way system is in place.
- Doors will be wedged open whenever possible so customers do not need to touch them.
- Surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Table numbers have been reduced and kept at 1m+ distance apart with screens placed in-between.
Thank you for your co-operation